Prayer Boot Camp Call-Outs
Unit 1 – Worship, Stillness, and Scripture
- Worship is the foundation of all prayer.
- What can we say more rightly in prayer than what has already been set forth in Scripture?
- The practice of alert stillness helps us hear from God.
Unit 2 – Invitation to Relationship
- God is not interested in religion. What He really cares about is a relationship.
- Without Scripture, we have an inaccurate view of who God is and who we are in Christ.
- We experience victory when our understanding of who we are begins to line up with the reality of who God is.
- The world holds up broken mirrors to who we are in Christ.
Unit 3 – Confession and Repentance
- True repentance is a profound expression of worship.
- Sin disrupts God’s design for intimacy.
- Repentance is a gift.
- Condemnation is the enemy’s ploy to keep us in bondage to guilt and shame.
Unit 4 – Praying from the Inside Out
- Spirit inspired prayer flows from right alignment with God’s heart.
- Who you are at home is who you are in God’s Kingdom.
- Let your present reality inform your prayer priority.
Unit 5 – Prayer of Rest
- Rest is not a position of our bodies but a condition of our hearts.
- Our identity is ‘Beloved of the Lord’. Our battle is to dismiss everything that says otherwise.
- Stillness is a measure of our trust in the goodness of God.
- Disobedience steals God’s rest.
Unit 6 –Recognizing the Voice of God
- To recognize God’s voice is to acknowledge His holiness.
- Periods when God seems to be silent are opportunities to build faith in our noise-shattered hearts.
- Stillness permits the Father to quiet us with His love.
- We should have an expectation of hearing God’s voice.
Unit 7 – Stones of Remembrance
- Remembering the goodness of God is a profound expression of worship.
- Remembering what God has done for us cultivates a thankful heart.
- A grateful heart changes the atmosphere.
- Christ is the cornerstone for every altar of remembrance we build in the Kingdom.
Unit 8 –Praying Like the Bride
- We are made to be fascinated with God.
- You are the Bride of Christ. Rest in who God says you are.
- Prayer is an expression of our intimacy with Christ.
- The Bride’s intimacy with God determines her capacity to intimidate the enemy.
- When the Church learns to pray like His Bride, the world will see God the way He is meant to be seen.
Unit 9 – At the King’s Table
- Come – taste and see that the Lord is good!
- God invites us to a progressive feast of abundance.
- God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.
- We always need to consider where we are feasting.
Unit 10 – The Battle Ready Warrior
- Worship and the Word prepare us for battle.
- We stand ready. We see Jesus. We choose Christ.
- We war from a place of intimacy and authority, hidden with God.
- The battle ready warrior stays close to his Commander-in-Chief.
Unit 11 – The Overcoming Warrior
- The outcome of this battle? Beloved, it isn’t even close.
- Worship and obedience enable us to plunder the enemy camp.
- Effective battle strategies begin and end with praise.
- The King of Glory fights for you.
Unit 12- Beholding God
- Beholding you, we are ruined for anything less.
- We become what we behold.
- To behold is to be held.
- Our capacity to be stilled is our capacity to be filled.
- Jesus longs for the hospitality of an undivided heart.